So I finally decided to start a blog. I've been keeping a journal for Jack since he was born. Sometimes I write in it everyday, sometimes only once or twice a week. I try to keep up to date with all the new things he's doing. I'm hoping this is a good way to encourage me to keep writing for him. I've also been sending his daddy (A) emails often signed from Jack, with pictures from that day. I know he keeps them and plans on printing them out one day for me to put in a book for J.
Where to start? J is 19 weeks 2 days old. (Yes I still count in weeks too). That translates to 4 months, 2 weeks 1 day. I can't believe how fast it went. He's like a little boy now, not like a baby at all anymore. He rolls belly to back no problem, and did first at 7 weeks 2 days. He rolled back to belly completely for the first time earlier this week. He's been almost there for so long now. He can sit up with help, and he started to army crawl a little bit on the weekend too. This boy just loves to move. He hates sitting still, so I know we will be in serious trouble once he really gets moving!
We move on Saturday. To a bigger place. I'm sure it won't feel so big once me, A, J and the giant dogs get in there. I'm excited though. As excited as I could be to have to pack up a whole house while taking care of J and dealing with whiny dogs. Our living room has barely been usable all week. I just took our dining set down last night. Come to think of it, our living room has been barely useable since J came! It is full of his toys and I love it! The new place has a big fenced back yard which will be awesome for the dogs and for J to play in when he's a bit older.
J didn't sleep so great last night, so I'm quite tired but unable to sleep. He is napping right now. He went to bed at his usual 8pm and woke to eat at 10, 1, 4, 530, and Daddy got him when he woke at 6 and let me sleep until almost 8. A has been a major help with this change in sleep, he takes the monitor once he's ready and going downstairs for breakfast, and as soon as J wakes, he goes and gets him and he and J have some daddy time before he goes to work. It lets me get a little more sleep, and I know you mommies understand that the sleep without the monitor, even if its just an hour, is so good! He seems to have patterns of 3-4 days bad sleep, then 3-4 days good. So I know it will improve again. Just the other night he woke a few times right after he went to bed, but only woke at 4 to eat, and slept until 8am! I know its possible, he just has so much going on in his little brain right now that its affecting his sleep. And its okay, we'll get through it, as tired as we may be!
Thats all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment